Thursday, December 4, 2008

In pursuit of the perfect match

Finding the right match is as hard as winning a lottery and yet each one of us keep looking till we find our soul mate.Not quite as easy as having sex. So what do you do to increase your chances of hooking up with your perfect match ? Well, the best answer I have got so far is to keep dating till you are finally convinced of having found your soul mate.In my quest to find my perfect match I have registered at adultfriendfinder.It's an online dating site and I am yet to discover what's in store for me. This will be the first time ever that I am trying dating through a website and don't know for sure how sweet or bitter it's going to be at Adult Friend Finder but I hope I find someone who will bring my fantasies alive ;-) If you have a better way of finding the right kind of date then let me know ;-)

No comments: